How do I send an Interac e-Transfer?
You can send an Interac e-Transfer from Online Banking or Mobile Banking:
To send an Interac e-Transfer from Online Banking…
1. Select “Pay Bills and Transfer Funds”.
2. Enter the amount, the account you would like to pay from, and in the “To:” drop-down list, select “Interac e-Transfer”.
3. You will be asked to: a. Provide the name and email address or mobile number of the recipient.
b. Provide a security question-and-answer that only the recipient will be able to answer.
(You will want to agree on a question with the recipient in advance).
c. You can choose to save this recipient in your Payee list to send another e-Transfer at a later time.
4. Upon confirmation, an email or text message notification will be automatically sent to the recipient with instructions to retrieve the funds.
The maximum amount you can send through an Interac e-Transfer is based on your client card daily access limit.
To send an Interac e-Transfer from Mobile Banking…
1. Sign In to Mobile Banking and select the Interac e-Transfer icon.
2. Choose the account you would like to pay from.
3. Select the recipient you wish to send funds to. If sending to a new recipient, click on the + sign at the bottom left hand corner of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
To send a Facebook Interac e-Transfer from Mobile Banking…
1. Sign In to Mobile Banking and select the “Send Money” icon.
2. Sign In to your Facebook account.
3. Select a Facebook Friend to send money to.
4. Choose the account you would like to pay from.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.